The Counselling Practice offers individual and couple counselling including sex therapy and Counselling for Sex problems, conflict coaching and therapy from consulting rooms in Ponsonby, Auckland.
Areas of particular interest and expertise for Timothy include.
- Counselling for depression and anxiety
- Cynergy Conflict Coaching
- CBT counselling
- Grief, loss, suicide and bereavement
- Coping with pain and cancers
- Autism Spectrum Disorders including Aspergers Syndrome
- Sex and sexuality including sex therapy for heterosexual (straight), bisexual and homosexual (gay) individuals and couples, help in coming out as a gay, lesbian, transgendered or intersexed
- Relationship problems including trust, intimacy, affairs and love, and of course couple and relationship counselling
- Transgender and intersex
- Adoption issues
The Counselling Practice aims to offer a prompt, kind, professional and confidential service to individuals and to all kinds of couples.
The cost of a standard consultation for a self referred individual is $175.00 inc. GST for a 50 minute consultation and for a self referred couple is $225 inc. GST for a 50 minute consultation. All first appointments need to be paid in advance. Thereafter all fees are due at the time of consultation, and payments may be made by cash or direct bank payment. Please note prepaid fees for first assessment meetings are non refundable once booked and confirmed by Timothy.
Timothy abides by the Codes of Ethics ; a Framework for Ethical Practice, published by the New Zealand Association of Counsellors, of which he is a full member.
Timothy operates a clear and simple policy with regard to cancellations. Once an appointment or series of appointments have been booked these are fixed in the diary. Any appointment made may be cancelled with no charge if a full 24 hours notice is given. If less than 24 hours notice is given then the full consultation fee becomes due.
Charges for organisations and companies differ. Timothy welcomes your direct enquires.